American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone remember this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Anyone remember this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone remember this? Right_bar_bleue

Anyone remember this? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone remember this?   Anyone remember this? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 2:45 am

Anyone remember this???
http://www.gopitbull.com/introduction-forum/8129-my-10-killer-staffys-lol.html

Anyway, I like to look at the dog ads online all the time and, uh.... Guess who I found!
http://phoenix.backpage.com/PetsForSale/_400_staffy_pitbull_pups/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3206057
I can't believe she didn't learn a friggin' thing at GP! Seriously! This ad is crap and $400 for that? Oh and she lied in the ad too, said the bitch just turned two in July but she has no idea how old this dog was. Remember wondering WTF true blue is? It's black! I think this studs owner is a con artist! Anyway, have fun picking all that apart.....
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :
Anyone remember this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone remember this? Right_bar_bleue

Anyone remember this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember this?   Anyone remember this? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 11:42 am

HAHAHAHA, I just called her out on it, over on GP, hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down

Anyone remember this?
Page 1 of 1