American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visit This Site!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Visit This Site!!!!!!!!   Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 6:24 pm

Today I ran out to grab some 7-1 shots and on the way back we stopped at Starbucks. I waited outside, under the misters, with Guapo. People started coming up to us right away and asking questions. Well, there was one woman who had a good head on her shoulders and was into rescuing and what not and she gave me this bracelet.... It has the name of a site on it. Well the site is a payperclick, so everytime YOU visit the site the advertisers will donate money for food. The site has it's daily results, so you can see what kind of progress is being made. I encourage everyone on this site to spread the word among the pitbull/dog community and get clicks on this site! Remember that pit bulls seem to be the high count in the shelters these days.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com is affiliated with www.petfinder.com
Back to top Go down
littlecountry

littlecountry

Male
Number of posts : 154
Personalized field : TO THE CORNER
Warnings :
Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Visit This Site!!!!!!!!   Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 9:01 pm

goodpost
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlecountrykennels.com/
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Visit This Site!!!!!!!!   Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 10:11 pm

Thanks man! I was just plugging that site lastnight at a party. I still wear the bracelet and everybody always asks about it.
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Visit This Site!!!!!!!!   Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 1:17 am

thumbu Cool Beans lol
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit This Site!!!!!!!!   Visit This Site!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit This Site!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1