American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Passed Down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Passed Down Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Passed Down Right_bar_bleue

Passed Down Empty
PostSubject: Passed Down   Passed Down Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 7:28 pm

Okay, so they say to look at dam and sire to figure out what your pup is gonna be like, right?
Well, Sweet Pea will always be right by my side, leash or not..... Not that I walk her off leash.
While Snow Pea is a sprinter, she'll take off on you and never look back. Okay, so we're at te dog park lastnight with Raven, Guapo(off of Sweet Pea), and PeanutButter(off of Snow Pea). I thought it was friggin' funny that PeanutButter would take off, follow other people around, and ignore her owners for other dogs, much like SnowPea, while Guapo was playing but would not go further than 15feet of me, not even to follow Peanutbutter. Just an observation how personality traits can be handed down directly.
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

Passed Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passed Down   Passed Down Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 9:10 pm

I use myself as an example of this all the time. I think the bulk of personality is inherited. I'm adopted and am NOTHING like anyone in my family that I was raised with. Its definatly an interesting topic
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

Passed Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passed Down   Passed Down Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 12:49 pm

Interesting J ... I guess it makes sense if you really think about and pay close attention to it .
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

Passed Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passed Down   Passed Down Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 9:26 am

BlueBullyBabe wrote:
I use myself as an example of this all the time. I think the bulk of personality is inherited. I'm adopted and am NOTHING like anyone in my family that I was raised with. Its definatly an interesting topic

Cool your adopted...I have thought about adopting (in the future of course)...I had and aunt growing up and she looked like she could be my older sister/mother, she still does! She's not but I think it is funny how much like my family she is and how much she actually looks like other people in our family. Whe her daughter was younger we looked like sisters!

I oddly am not adopted and I really am just a different person then my family...I always feel like I don't fit into my family. I love them tons, but I am just different ~LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passed Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passed Down   Passed Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passed Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: The Pit :: Bloodline Discussion-
Jump to: