American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foundation Dogs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
Foundation Dogs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Foundation Dogs Right_bar_bleue

Foundation Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Foundation Dogs   Foundation Dogs Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 6:56 am

For all you breeders out there I am curious to see and think it would be fun to see pics of your foundation dogs and your and the prospects of your program as they are today....
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :

Foundation Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation Dogs   Foundation Dogs Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 12:37 am

Well I'm not what you would call a breeder because I've bred 5 litters in over 20 yrs and kelp most of the latest pups, I would say Sheena would have to be my foundation dog as of late...

Foundation Dogs Oooooooo-028

She was flown to Canada to be bred to Whites KA and produced AKA and Finale
AKA has won Best in show at the last two dog shows...

AKA wins Best in show and Lilbit Best of opposite

Foundation Dogs Winners-circle-2

AKA wins best in show and Finale wins Best of opposite...

Foundation Dogs BIS--Best-of-opposite

AKA was bred to Finale (yes inbred) to produce my future brood stock and produced AKA jr and AVA...

AVA...

Foundation Dogs Ava_023

AKA jr...

Foundation Dogs Aka_jr_2

I should point out here inbreeding should only be done if you know what your doing... you bring out good and bad traits in doing this and should not be done more than once or twice at the most!

When breeding dogs almost all sucessful breeders utilize inbreeding & linebreeding at sometime or another Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

Foundation Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation Dogs   Foundation Dogs Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 12:44 am

Marty the first dog is that a sorrells doggy ? Looks like bert's sailor or even blue monday ...
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :

Foundation Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation Dogs   Foundation Dogs Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

Foundation Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation Dogs   Foundation Dogs Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 12:50 am

She's purdy Marty Wink
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

Foundation Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation Dogs   Foundation Dogs Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 2:10 am

HMM well I have be reevaluating the yard and honestly 2 of my foundation i have not even bred dunno when I will but oh well i still have to say I would consider them my foundation.

Pepsi is defiantly my main female whom is soon to be retired

Foundation Dogs Pepsi33-1-1

My second in line Foundation Female is Pepsi's half sister Akiliya I have to say this girl is one heck of a female in my eyes she honestly is more impressive then Pepsi but Pepsi is the size that I like hopefully bringing these two together with the breeding I have planned with Akiliya in the future will produce what i'm hoping for a happy median between them.

Foundation Dogs 2008-06-23005

Out of my males right now would be Bouncer at number one not because hes persay the most impressive but b/c I have bred him several times (which i'm not proud of) to many different females and he never ceases to surprise me. Hes a great dog like i have said in the past hes not really what I would call a looker but he sure does throw some nice pups.

Foundation Dogs Picture041-1

Last but certainly not least is Deuce he is everything I have been looking for in a foundation male high drive, great conformation, etc. Hes a little taller then I like and needs a little more bone to even out his head lol he looks like a bobble head sometimes lol. But, all in all i couldn't have asked for a better male.

Foundation Dogs 2008-08-17004

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pepsi's daughter Keke will later on down the road hopefully step into her spot but this will be several years down the road. This girl was named after he mother and I can tell you now even though i dont have new pics she is a spitting image of her mother all the way down to her attitude i couldn't be more proud of her.

Foundation Dogs 2008-07-28009-1

My pride and joy from Bouncer at this point that i own is his daughter Hpnotiq. Honestly hubby picked her out and I'm like dang what an ugly pup i wanted one of the black female (whom of which is even better looking then hpnotiq of course) but hubby threw a fit so i decided to pick the male. Although I love Jack to me Hpnotiq is turning out better then I would have ever thought

Foundation Dogs 2008-05-13008Foundation Dogs 2008-05-13001-1
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

Foundation Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation Dogs   Foundation Dogs Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 2:28 am

Also another that I am proud of she's not my dog but is an offspring of Bouncer and that is Hpnotiq's sister Kennedog's NiteTrain

Foundation Dogs Pup2_Kit
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
midwest_showdogs
V.I.P.
midwest_showdogs

Male
Number of posts : 132
Warnings :

Foundation Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation Dogs   Foundation Dogs Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 7:40 pm

Foundation Dogs Bella6-august08-sunday
bella is my foundation bitch

Foundation Dogs Mikedogs2-august08-sunday
12Gage is my foundation male

Foundation Dogs Mikedogs-august08-sunday
50 Caliber is gage littermate and will be a part of the progam

Foundation Dogs IM000174-1-1
Nutmeg is a fine bulldog and will be in it to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foundation Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foundation Dogs   Foundation Dogs Icon_minitime