American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a gripe

Go down 
+2
megz
RedDoggy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Just a gripe Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just a gripe Right_bar_bleue

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:13 am

I haven't worked with Sweet Pea in some time. Today we were trying to get a family photo, me and the dawgs, and Sweet Pea wouldn't chill. Then I realized that she forgot all f her training. So we went back to the basics. We walked up and down the block and then around, healing, sitting, pacing, and focus training. I use a choke chain. Some a**hole watched me walk by snapping the chain on her cause his dog was out and you know what? That jerk called the cops out. Talk about pressure, I had to continue training while a squad car sat and observed me for about 10 minutes, he even followed me. He didn't stop me cause obviously I was only doing something right, TRAINING, but jeez! What has this world come to? You can't even train your dog without someone calling the cops. The sad part is that my neighborhood is a drug, gang, and prostitute sespool. Anyway, thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Oh, these are the best shots we could get.... My batteries died before we could get more than three pics.

This is frustration!
Just a gripe Group001
Just a gripe Group002
Then we gave up, got one shot in and the camera died here
Just a gripe Group003
Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:52 am

thats sucks. Boomer goes through what we call "moron days" where it's like we just picked him up off the street curse
and its freaking lame somebody called the cops on you for actually trying to train your dog!! we've gotten some looks and under the breath comments but no one has called the cops. if i was you i would've walked over to the cop and asked if he was lost?? angeldevil
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:08 am

EZ for someone who doesn't have multiple felonies.....
Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:10 am

hmmmmm..... well your no fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:39 am

Uh if you were never stopped, never spoken to, how do you have any idea anybody "called the cops"? Seems like that's an assumption. If you really were that worried about what they wanted, why didn't you ask them, or walk by and say hello?
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:48 am

I don't make assumptions, the man who called was talking trash as I was walking and chain snapping, he pulled out it cell and watched me like a hawk. 5 minutes later I have cops watching me train, I don't think they were watching for entertainment considering the neighborhood I live in. The cops followed me and then got up ahead of us, turned the Tahoe around and watched us. As far as why I didn't say anything to them, I have to report ANY police contact to my PO and even if I didn't do wrong I still have to answer to a panel. Jeez, why am I even explaining myself. I'm not an idiot I know what they were there for.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:57 am

That is crap!!! I always see my neighbors watching me when i'm playing with my flirt pole with my dogs. Wonder what they are thinking?? so far no problems! Cute pics by the way!!!
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:18 am

Why thank you Kelly, I've had gossip go on about me over my flirtpole. Anyway, if I had walked up to these cops and asked em' what was wrong then it would have looked like I knew I was doing something wrong, thus making me guilty of wrong doing. I know this area too well.
Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 5:27 am

RedDoggy wrote:
Why thank you Kelly, I've had gossip go on about me over my flirtpole. Anyway, if I had walked up to these cops and asked em' what was wrong then it would have looked like I knew I was doing something wrong, thus making me guilty of wrong doing. I know this area too well.

very true. probably good you didn't say anything. i really wouldn't have but hey it might have been funny Wink
and except for the mischief the pics were good :)
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 6:49 am

I'm worried about that all the time when I'm running Rocky.
I get a lot of dirty looks from folks who think i'm conditioning a fighter or something.
You would think people would be happy that I'm doing something with him.
I'm right there with ya Jon..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 8:04 am

RedDoggy wrote:
Don't sweat that shit man. Walk by, say hello, and keep on moving. You shouldn't worry bout them clowns if you aren't doing anything wrong. Others could say that by looking at them, then avoiding would make you look guilty. Actually I dont' see how you looked guilty of anything besides trying to teach your dogs. I guess having to report to the PO sucks so it is what it is. If it's that bad man I'd be trying to move ASAP.
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:03 pm

Whenever cops drive by me or my house, I always wave to them, and what's funny is that they wave back, lol. With or without my dog.
Back to top Go down

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:03 pm

Beautiful family photos.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 5:07 pm

"I look clean in my white T, serve feinds in my white T" LOL
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 6:55 am

I've always found that going about your buisness like you don't have a care in the world is the best way to avoid the hassle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a gripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gripe   Just a gripe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a gripe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: Odds And Ends :: The Lounge-
Jump to: