American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harley and his rock obsession...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :
Harley and his rock obsession... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Harley and his rock obsession... Right_bar_bleue

Harley and his rock obsession... Empty
PostSubject: Harley and his rock obsession...   Harley and his rock obsession... Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 2:20 am

Well.. to make a long story short... when I moved to Alabama Harley found a rock in our yard that he quickly became obsessed with. Of course when I moved back to Wisconsin it HAD to come with us... well here is dr distructo with his rock. He has to be supervised with it at all times... (ignore my messy apt and harley's cast on his tail.. lol )

Harley and his rock obsession... Th_100_1598

Harley and his rock obsession... Th_100_1596
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :
Harley and his rock obsession... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Harley and his rock obsession... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Harley and his rock obsession...   Harley and his rock obsession... Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 2:45 am

Well it is a beautiful rock....if I were Harley I would be obsessed too grin
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Harley and his rock obsession...   Harley and his rock obsession... Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 9:24 am

LMAO, That was funny. He has a rock to call his own.
Not to mention that's a toy he cant chew up..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Harley and his rock obsession...   Harley and his rock obsession... Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 9:35 am

rotf ... I am glad I am not the only one with dogs who have this strange habit LOL .. I was seriously concerned about the rock thing LOL ... Now I feel much better :-)
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Harley and his rock obsession...   Harley and his rock obsession... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 1:30 pm

Actually some will say that obsession is not a good thing to find in a dog..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harley and his rock obsession...   Harley and his rock obsession... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harley and his rock obsession...
Page 1 of 1