American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog

Go down 
+2
NesOne
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage

A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Empty
PostSubject: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 11:29 am

This is a GREAT way to exercise your dog. It is really good for the ass end when going up hill and very very good for the front shoulder area when coming down.

Be sure you are in a safe location away from people who may have dogs around though tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpoDMLv2brg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 2:13 pm

I've actually been planning on doing that but i cant find a safe place around here..
I'm still looking..
You do a good job of working them doggies... beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :
A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 6:02 pm

Great video, and you forgot to mention that it also works out the pitching arm too grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 12:32 am

NesOne wrote:
Great video, and you forgot to mention that it also works out the pitching arm too grin
LOL yeah no joke! To the point where my elbow needs surgery I think LOL. Another guy turned me on to a thing called "Chuck It". It is a long plastic tool that hold the ball and you fling it. It will go 3x as far with 1/3 the effort. That is how I throw the ball now days. We have since found a longer hill than that one!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 6:40 am

Yupper, i have one of those, they work great. Much easier on your elbow and wrist too..
Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 1:17 am

O...M...G... we used my father-in-laws "chuck-it" and Boomer love, love, loved it!! we used it at the schools track (shhhh don't tell). we don't really have a hill like that, yet. they are opening a dog friendly (aka off leash) park soon and where it's at it may hopefully have a hill.
that is a great idea!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:32 am

Come to think of it, there is a small park down the road that has a winter time sledding hill. I'll have to go check that out..
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:56 am

Way to go branson!! Keep up the good work with the dogs Boogieman beer
Back to top Go down
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 3:12 am

Hey Boogie, can I use part of that video in the one I'm working on? (Its an anti-BSL thing. You can see the thread here.) I've still got the vid you made for your dogs a while back with the "you're my best friend" song in it, if you don't mind me using a clip or two from that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 10:16 am

Jess bumpin, since you're back from the show. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:11 am

Wow, that's a nice spot to run. I gotta upload some vids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog   A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Great Way To Exercise Your Dog
Page 1 of 1