American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dam unchained dogs!!!

Go down 
+5
Sadieblues
Admin
Kat&askem
buzhunter
locote6174
9 posters
AuthorMessage
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Number of posts : 128
Warnings :
dam unchained dogs!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100dam unchained dogs!!! Right_bar_bleue

dam unchained dogs!!! Empty
PostSubject: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 1:26 am

I cant believe people! I was walking PITTA tonite as usual and out of knowhere comes this dog i could see it but i could tell what kind of dog it was until it was too late. it was a boxer, nice looking dog but unfortunately he came a little to close. i tried everything too keep him back i kicked it away once and it seemed to have worked, it came back again and started the usual male dog thing and started sniffing pitta so i stomped the ground, shouted at it etc., and the third time i kicked away and wow it started growling at me as if it was going to come for me. all the time pitta is giving him the signal like dont @#$# with me growling and all that but maintaining her posture as trained, but when he growled and came toward me he got a little to close and wham pitta got him i didnt want to happen but it did and someone wont be happy in the morning. why wont people keep there dogs locked up???? I do intend on going to where i saw the dog and checking on it i feel sorry for him its not his fault its the owner, and i also have to call animal control, i dont want the dog to be somewhere hurt, its obvious the owner doesnt care. i hope hell be allright!
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :
dam unchained dogs!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100dam unchained dogs!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 7:27 am

Unfortunately that kind of crap happens all the time. You're a good guy for caring though.
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Number of posts : 150
Personalized field : Kumho(coo-moe) being silly
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 9:30 am

So is pitta fine? I sure hope so..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:34 am

I'd leave it be and not call AC. How bout call next time you see the dog roaming around instead of after the problem. IMO you are only asking for trouble even though your dog was leashed. Never forget it's always the pit bulls fault in the eyes of many!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 11:02 am

I've gotta agree with boogieman, no mater what it's going to be your fault.
Let it alone..imo
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 11:14 am

A little pepper spray may be in order for your next walk also! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 11:21 am

Boogieman wrote:
A little pepper spray may be in order for your next walk also! thumbsup

another good idea..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 11:28 am

Oh yeah Pepper spray would be a good idea ... I'll have to pick some of that up
Back to top Go down
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Number of posts : 128
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 12:20 pm

I also had the same thought as you all and i thought i wouldnt be best to call AC but i did go and check to see if i saw the dog and i didnt. today i will go and get some pepper spray its very cheap, im also going to get PITTA a treat too i cant look past the fact that she protected me at the drop of a dime. that was her first time having to do that i can say this she is VERY strong i kind of underestimated her strength.i checked he also this morning again and not a scratch all i can say i GOOD GIRL!!
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 8:11 pm

Hope this doesn't happen to you again. I hate people that won't keep their dang dogs up.

My neice spent the week with me a couple of weeks ago. Neighbors up the road have some kind of mutt they won't chain. It took my neice's shoe, and she went and told the people. They told her, "Next time it happens Honey, just slap him. We're getting sick of him, anyways."

Uhm, ok, thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 11:25 pm

This is the biggest problem I see with dogs today... not properly contained and they want to do away with confinement, go figure Sad

An educated idiot can see it want work, but will cause more problems Sad

Can you say PETA?
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 12:36 am

I was walking Loki one day and I had to cross the street to avoid a boxer who was being contained in a yard by a, get this, THREE FOOT fence. Come on. It was jumping like it wanted to come after us, and had I not gone out of my way to avoid it, it might have. In a BSL city like I live in, guess who's fault it would have been...
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 5:29 am

Marty wrote:
This is the biggest problem I see with dogs today... not properly contained and they want to do away with confinement, go figure Sad

An educated idiot can see it want work, but will cause more problems Sad

Can you say PETA?

Very good point. annoyed
Back to top Go down
gingereli

Number of posts : 22
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:42 pm

Ok I live way in the country I'm talking about an 8 mile dirt road. Well one of my males stays inside with me but if I am gone for a long time I chain him outside (a kennel won't hold him if he wants something bad enough) well anyway 5 mutts from about 2 miles down came and jumped my dog. I hate that it happened but he killed one and really hurt another. Well surprise the owner called the cops I was saved by a miracle the officer has a pit. How lucky is that? So it turned out ok but I was told I can no longer chain my dog. He has to be chained inside a kennel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dam unchained dogs!!!   dam unchained dogs!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dam unchained dogs!!!
Page 1 of 1