American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOKIE....I got Askem new things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Number of posts : 150
Personalized field : Kumho(coo-moe) being silly
Warnings :
LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Right_bar_bleue

LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Empty
PostSubject: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 4:34 pm

LOOKIE....I got Askem new things DogstuffIf you don't know his name is Askem Playboy and I found his bed/blankey/and shirt that says Mansion Bouncer I know its cheesy but i JUST HAD too...Now about the kennel thing can I get away with a smaller size then x-large that takes half my living room?His parents are both short pits if that makes a difference..
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Warnings :
LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 4:35 pm

I think were going to call him rabbit..LOL I already have a cat named Turkey
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 4:38 pm

Most Crates will come with dividers so you can increaase/decrease the size inside. I would recommend buying a Large crate to start with so you don't have to keep buying new crates as he grows you can just move the divider back until you eventually take it out. :)

Those are adorable. I love playboy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 4:57 pm

Yeah, I was looking at the medium and large ones and walls moving that way I can get rid of this HUGE one. It's the one made for the x-large breed dog and it does have moveable wall but its far more cage then i need.I can lay in this thing and I am 5'8 so yeah....I am not crazy over play boy stuff but thats what i thought of the first time I seen him..so he is playboy..I'm guessing calling him rabbit will work.I sure dont want my kids going to school and saying "I got a playboy at home."
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 6:31 pm

Looks prety spoiled...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 7:37 pm

You have NOOO clue...I had Socket spoiled too and sent it all with him..=0( All his stuff was tool related. I actally found him a snap on tool blanket =0)
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 7:40 pm

Oh yeah he also got his FIRST rope ball too...Ross actually has some AWESOME toys..all the ones I seen were AKC brand name and super think I'll take picture of them and nice prices.Bed's were 6.99-12.99 the playboy one cost most then Toys were 1.99-10.99 I got the super tough puppy one for 2.99 the same one I paid 13.99 for at petsmart. Well I gotta run back a food dish thats broke
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 8:55 pm

LOOKIE....I got Askem new things JackedWE got compatition..I had the blanket and pillow waiting to run though wash and look who took it for a test drive...Thats SRT our sim. mix who spoiled rotten..BTW THOsE ARE SHORTS in the picture not undies..LOL I posted on myspace and someone made a remark about undies in pic.
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 9:27 pm

I use "intermediate" sized crates for all my dogs...they work for me
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 9:28 pm

oh ok, I seen toy /small/med/large/xl/xxl where is intermediate in that line up?
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 9:48 pm

I dunno, it says "Intermediate" on the box

here is the crate I use the 1636 Double Door crate

Life Stages Crate
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 10:08 pm

Thanks...Will be ordered as soon as I locate my money card...seems to be lost in clothes pile...I have the 54' one now and I LIKE that price better then petsmarts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKIE....I got Askem new things   LOOKIE....I got Askem new things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKIE....I got Askem new things
Page 1 of 1