American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning: Graphic Content!!!

Go down 
+10
american_pit13
legacy413
Sadieblues
locote6174
Carriana
Sydney
Pulldawg Pits
NesOne
Admin
RedDoggy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Warning: Graphic Content!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warning: Graphic Content!!! Right_bar_bleue

Warning: Graphic Content!!! Empty
PostSubject: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 4:34 am

I have to warn you guys, this video it not for those who have weak stomachs! lol! This is video of a vicious Pit Bull fight that occured in my very own home! I was powerless to stop it, these beasts would have killed me, for sure, had I gotten involved!
https://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314/phoenixcrimson/?action=view&current=unnamed041.flv

Last edited by RedDoggy on Sat 28 Jun 2008, 4:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 4:42 am

Broken link !
Fix IT ! <3 hurry. Lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
Warning: Graphic Content!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warning: Graphic Content!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 10:35 am

OMG, I couldn't watch the whole thing..Did you need a parting stick?..lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:01 pm

I didn't wanna get to close, I was totally out numbered... I could have been mamed! You gotta be a crazy man to jump into something like that and expect to come out with all of your limbs!
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:12 pm

lol, good one!
Back to top Go down
Pulldawg Pits

Pulldawg Pits

Number of posts : 14
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:03 pm

AAAAACK! Little Bitty Pitties going wild!!!!! LOL!

Stephanie
Back to top Go down
http://www.pulldawgpits.com
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 10:38 pm

Oh so cute, man do they grow up fast!
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 3:27 am

Can I have one?!?!

J/K, sort of.
Back to top Go down
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Number of posts : 128
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 3:47 am

omg! i just swollowed my own vomit!!!!!! Embarassed youre crazy dude lmao
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 3:51 am

Carriana wrote:
Can I have one?!?!

J/K, sort of.

Possibly....
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 4:30 am

OMG THAT IS SOOOOO DAMN CUTE !!!!!!!!! I WANT ALL OF THEM !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Number of posts : 128
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:05 am

a friend of mine lives in the AZ and is currently looking for a good doog imma call him and give him the link to this.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 5:34 pm

Sweet Deal!!! Thanks man! My contact info is listed here
Back to top Go down
legacy413

legacy413

Number of posts : 22
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:37 am

RedDoggy, that's too funny, man lookin' at that I can't believe my baby was that small
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:40 am

Redoggy I could never breed. Because I would want to keep every single dog from the litter. I can't find an animal or see a dog for sale because I would want every single one I saw. I have it bad. I need to be rehabilitated LOL
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:55 am

It's a bit different when there's 12 running around. I've got puppy fever too, if she's driving, my wife has to speed passed peddlers cause I'll wanna stop. But, there are soooooo many right now and I do enjoy them but they are really starting to get messy! I love them and all but they gotta go! LOL! I have one picked out for me, I don't pay him any special attention but once the others are gone he'll probably get spoiled.
Back to top Go down
american_pit13

american_pit13

Female
Number of posts : 24
Personalized field : Pits Are For Chicks
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:14 pm

OMG they are killers I need one for my pitbull rainbow. I have a blue nose and a black nose now I just need the rednose grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/krugerpitbbulls
MICHELEAMBER

MICHELEAMBER

Number of posts : 15
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:38 pm

OH THEY ARE WAY TOO CUTE!!!!! I JUST LOVE PUPPIES. THEY ARE GETTING SO BIG. HOW MANY WEEKS ARE THEY?
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:43 pm

American Pit13, you know where to find me lol!

MicheleAmber, they're 5 weeks... And showing it!!!
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 1:12 pm

OH the Humanity!
Back to top Go down
intensive

Number of posts : 1
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 1:29 pm

yooo reddoggy, those pups are still looking better then ever man, and i still want one! haha
Back to top Go down
redsky

redsky

Female
Number of posts : 34
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 4:04 pm

OMG too cute gotta love them red noses! Actually trying to get back to some red blood over here decided not to add anything else unless it's got red behind it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redskypitbulls.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Graphic Content!!!   Warning: Graphic Content!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning: Graphic Content!!!
Page 1 of 1