American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a few more of Boomer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :
a few more of Boomer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100a few more of Boomer Right_bar_bleue

a few more of Boomer Empty
PostSubject: a few more of Boomer   a few more of Boomer Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:09 pm

So i've been trying to find some pics that really show the dog Boomer is.... if only i had one of him in a clown suit while out camping that would be all i needed lol!

Sun bathing out at the river
a few more of Boomer DSC03667

swimming, Boomer loves the water, especially if there is a stick involved
a few more of Boomer DSC03632
a few more of Boomer DSC03508

camping in ely after his first roadtrip (700miles)
a few more of Boomer 053_53
chasing ducks at cave lake (same camping trip)
a few more of Boomer 039_39

Boomer and Gracie posing again
a few more of Boomer DSC03703

taking a nap with Kit-Kat
a few more of Boomer DSC02347

and one last of Boomer and his favorite past time!! (dad is 6'1'' for a refference on his jumps thumbsup )
https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii88/meghannmay/?action=view&current=8c691c13.pbr
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
a few more of Boomer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100a few more of Boomer Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: a few more of Boomer   a few more of Boomer Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:14 pm

such a handsome boy.
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: a few more of Boomer   a few more of Boomer Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:36 pm

Great pics, great dog, and great hops!!!! Hope "dad" didn't get too bruised/scratched up grin
Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: a few more of Boomer   a few more of Boomer Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:39 pm

NesOne wrote:
Great pics, great dog, and great hops!!!! Hope "dad" didn't get too bruised/scratched up grin

ah, he always does lol!! i have a vid of him taking a jump to the, well, not a good place Wink thats why its dad and not me lol!
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: a few more of Boomer   a few more of Boomer Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 7:25 pm

megz wrote:
So i've been trying to find some pics that really show the dog Boomer is.... if only i had one of him in a clown suit while out camping that would be all i needed lol!

Sun bathing out at the river
a few more of Boomer DSC03667

This pic is classic thumbsup Gotta Love it
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: a few more of Boomer   a few more of Boomer Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 8:53 am

Wow Boomer is awsome looking !! I love the one of him sun bathing LOL.. Pitbulls seem to always get caught in the oddest positions on camera LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few more of Boomer   a few more of Boomer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few more of Boomer
Page 1 of 1