American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tigh Valley Sept 14

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
Tigh Valley Sept 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tigh Valley Sept 14 Right_bar_bleue

Tigh Valley Sept 14 Empty
PostSubject: Tigh Valley Sept 14   Tigh Valley Sept 14 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:00 pm

Anyone Going??
*Sept. 14 & 15:
The Beaver State APBTC (OR) will host a 2 day conformation show and
weight pull at the Wasco County Fairgrounds in Tygh Valley, OR. (Ch of
Ch and Ace of Ace classes will be held if pre-entries allow.) Contact
Keith (503)661-7281, Joel (360)636-5472 or J.P. (503)861-0103.

Its close enough to me that I am going. Yay!

Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :
Tigh Valley Sept 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tigh Valley Sept 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tigh Valley Sept 14   Tigh Valley Sept 14 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:36 pm

darnit!! a lil too far for me Sad not that we would compete but i'd love to just go and see what Boomer would do in that situation.

so bluebully, do you do alot in OR. got any good sites so i can keep up to date on stuff. know of anything going on down towards me or in Boise? i have a friend who lives there so it would give me an excuse to go Wink
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tigh Valley Sept 14   Tigh Valley Sept 14 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:39 pm

Nothing yet Sad I keep updated on whats going on through friend of mine that have a kennel here.

We are however, getting an ADBA weight pull club set up VERY soon, that will be way fun I cannot wait for it to happen. Will be for the treasure valley but we have people from OR coming also.

They have the monster dog pull in McCall every winter carnival so far thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tigh Valley Sept 14   Tigh Valley Sept 14 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:01 am

BBB, what route are you driving to get there?

If you are driving through WA you should stop by and say hello. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tigh Valley Sept 14   Tigh Valley Sept 14 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 2:27 am

I don't know what route yet :) You should come down to the show or at least the after party lol
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tigh Valley Sept 14   Tigh Valley Sept 14 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 3:02 am

It's about a five hours drive from here. We will see, but I am guessing I probably won't be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigh Valley Sept 14   Tigh Valley Sept 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tigh Valley Sept 14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: The Show :: Events-
Jump to: