American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A story I liked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
V.I.P.
midwest_showdogs

Male
Number of posts : 132
Warnings :
A story I liked Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A story I liked Right_bar_bleue

A story I liked Empty
PostSubject: A story I liked   A story I liked Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:55 pm

This is a very long story but i just had to post this so bare with me.
I will not give real names.
One morning, after the kids boarded the school bus, instead of go0ing directly home, TJ decided to do some investigating, He went up the dirt road for awhile untill he came to a dead end. he went back the way he came he walk for awhile and came up on a house that was the only house for miles. TJ stopped quickly stood stiff and sniffed the air, He smelled the presence of another dog yet he could not see him, There was a board fence all the way around the neighbors house except for the narrow gate.Without a warning a huge german shepard charged the gate he hit the gate very hard and it knocked the shepard about 3 feet back everytime he hit it.TJ stood perfectly still as the raging white dog repeated his attempts to attack him. TJ sensed an evil presence with this dog, a dog who attacked with no barks or growls. Off in the distance TJ heard TJ come here TJ he could tell by the tone it wasnt good. He thoguth to jhim self i better get back.He got back as soon as he could His master was very upset with him and told him he couldnt go with the kids anymore to meet the scholl bus he was heart broken but TJ was a very good dog and loved to please his master.Afew days went by the kids going to school. One day TJ just couldnt let the kids go to school or at least let him go with the children but as we all know his master said no but TJ wasnt going to let that stand in his way. But how am i going to get out of the house?
Couple minutes later the kids left to go to scholl TJ was just going off and he got in trouble, His master went to do something in the bathroom TJ thought this is my time but how am i going to get out of here m then he remembered that the garage is always open so he went there and it was. TJ went to the kids by this time they were really far away and he was so scared for there lives he didnt know why but he was so when he got close to them he went as slow and as quiet as he could that way the kids didnt know he was there they all of the sudden he seen something move in the brushes it was the white shepard and it wasnt very nice when he looked at him the shepard was in raging wanting to kill the children. so TJ started going faster to the kids he was scarced that the other dog was getting there faster so he speed up as fast as he could possibley run. then the dog went for the kill on little johnny oh know he is inches away then bam!!!! TJ got there just in time. TJ had the dog but the dog was a firce fighters and TJ got alot of wounds but the pit bull came out of him and he graped the shepard back and didnt let go he knew is he did that the kids would be killed. Then TJ master was running down to see what was going on. When she got there there were alot of blood from both dogs and TJ still had his hold on the dog so his master tryed to get him off of the shepard but TJ knew he could the kids wasntr safe yet . THen the owner off the white separd runn up and told TJ master if you dont get that dog off of mine i will shoot that dog of yours so TJ master tryed and tryed bvut couldnt. The white dog owner shot TJ mortaly wounded TJ TJ knew it was bad but he wasnt going to let go untill the children was safe he held on untill his last breath. all TJ was thinking was children will be safe.

well this is based on a true story and i just wanted to share this with you. it brought tears to me eyes as i was reading this story. This breed has the heart and the loyalty to do anything for his masters and i truely beleive that any of my dogs and yours would do that same.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

A story I liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story I liked   A story I liked Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 11:22 pm

DANG!!! That was good...I know My Rocky would lay down his life..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
gingereli

Number of posts : 22
Warnings :

A story I liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story I liked   A story I liked Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 1:59 pm

It is true I was attacked by a big stray who weighed almost as much as me it had me down and I couldn't get away luckily I left the door open and my 16 year old crippled pit limped outside and pulled this dog off me. She is an old time game bred pit one of the last of her bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A story I liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story I liked   A story I liked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story I liked
Page 1 of 1