American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man, I'm a geek!

Go down 
+3
NesOne
Admin
RedDoggy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Man, I'm a geek! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Man, I'm a geek! Right_bar_bleue

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 9:20 pm

So, when I was a teen/preteen my family and I couldn't wait for Friday night for only one reason... The X Files! I just caught wind thet they are putting out another movie on July 25th, I can't wait!

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809953361/video/8498298
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 2:04 am

I use to watch that all the time, You always knew Mulder was going to get involved in something he wasn't ready for..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:55 pm

I was never really into the X-files, but I did watch the movie that came out, and look forward to watching this one.
Back to top Go down
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Number of posts : 128
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 3:54 am

im a twilight zone freak, but x files was cool
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 4:59 am

twilight zone is pretty cool, I am more into tales from the darkside, and older movies from the 40's and 50's I love to watch those old black and whites. I am only 29 but I have an old soul probably because I grew up close with my grandmother. Old wisdom is the best wisdom to have !!!
Back to top Go down
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:02 am

wow who can forget tales from the darkside. i miss the good old shows where have they gone to?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:09 am

Yeah, I know. It's mostly a bunch of crap anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:25 am

locote6174 wrote:
wow who can forget tales from the darkside. i miss the good old shows where have they gone to?

I know they play them on the sci-fi channel at least once a week!! I actually have every episode ever made on dvd. I watch them all the time LOL. And I have tales from the crypt and friday the 13th series collections. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:28 am

Admin wrote:
Yeah, I know. It's mostly a bunch of crap anymore.

Ha Isn't that the truth what happened to our world LOL. I was an 80's baby. Man I tell you like the cartoons and toys and stuff nowadays they can't touch the 80's. annoyed annoyed
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 3:41 pm

Sadieblues wrote:

Ha Isn't that the truth what happened to our world LOL. I was an 80's baby. Man I tell you like the cartoons and toys and stuff nowadays they can't touch the 80's. annoyed annoyed

No doubt. We have some old stuff on DVD for the kids and they love it. I gotta admit Spongebob is a great cartoon though.
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 4:16 pm

Sadieblues wrote:
I was an 80's baby. Man I tell you like the cartoons and toys and stuff nowadays they can't touch the 80's. annoyed annoyed

The absolute best cartoon, and toys, of the 80's, for me, was/is the Transformers!!! I've been watching them on youtube lately, and man does it bring back memories...

One of my favorite lines from the cartoon:

"Your knowledge is only overshadowed by your stupidity Starscream" - Megatron

Transfomers Generation 1, episode 2:

Man, I'm a geek! Megatron
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 6:30 pm

buzhunter wrote:
Sadieblues wrote:

No doubt. We have some old stuff on DVD for the kids and they love it. I gotta admit Spongebob is a great cartoon though.

Ha Ha Sponge Bob Now I have to agree If it's one cartoon from today I would take back with me to the 80's it would def be sponge bob. He is adorable LOL. I like patrick he is such a dodo but he is my favorite clap moon
Back to top Go down
legacy413

legacy413

Number of posts : 22
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:20 am

well, If I could take a cartoon w/me back to the 80's I think I would take the Fariy Odd Parents. Cosmo is a funny dude, and their brand of comedy is hilarious. If we're talkin' about 80's cartoons, no one mentioned Voltron, Thundercats, or GI Joe (remember Sgt. Slaughter used to be the MC in the beginning?) "YO JOE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:38 am

legacy413 wrote:
well, If I could take a cartoon w/me back to the 80's I think I would take the Fariy Odd Parents. Cosmo is a funny dude, and their brand of comedy is hilarious. If we're talkin' about 80's cartoons, no one mentioned Voltron, Thundercats, or GI Joe (remember Sgt. Slaughter used to be the MC in the beginning?) "YO JOE!!!"

I mentioned thundercats and GI Joe LOL in another thread I know I did somewhere on here LOL. I love the thundercats I have 22 dvds of all the episodes made LOL I watch them with my 10 year old all the time. I sit him down and tell him now these are real cartoons LOL. I also remember the smurfs, The road runner, Inspector Gadget, Jem that's a girly girl one. Alvin and the chipmunks. Don't get me started I can go on and on LOL
Back to top Go down
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Warnings :

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 1:18 pm

remember tranzor z, and the girl robot Aphrodite whos tits were missiles?also the bionic six,johnny quest,smurfs,heathcliff, voltron,and thunder cats(snarf,snarf,snarf) who could forget that one, and non-cartoon wise i would get up and watch the land of the lost the sleastacks were gangsters.lol wow im old, those were true cartoons. but now-a-days spongebob is the shiznit if you pay close attention its alot of "adult humor" patrick is too cool.

check this out http://www.80scartoons.net/toons/index2.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man, I'm a geek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm a geek!   Man, I'm a geek! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man, I'm a geek!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: Odds And Ends :: The Lounge-
Jump to: