American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone

Go down 
+2
Tcarter
DIESEL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Number of posts : 81
Warnings :
I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Right_bar_bleue

I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Empty
PostSubject: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:10 pm

Jolly time :)

I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone IMG00293
I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone IMG00291
I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone IMG00287
I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone IMG00285
I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone IMG00280
I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone IMG002901

Last edited by DIESEL on Fri 04 Jul 2008, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :
I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:15 pm

Good looking guy you got there!
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:17 pm

Tcarter wrote:
Good looking guy you got there!

Thanks, yours is good looking too!
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:36 pm

Those jolly balls sure live up to their name!!!
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:38 pm

I have 3 all different sizes. I just had to cut off the handles cuz thats Diesel's favorite part to EAT!! But he still loves them :)
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:39 pm

DIESEL wrote:
I have 3 all different sizes. I just had to cut off the handles cuz thats Diesel's favorite part to EAT!! But he still loves them :)

Harley too.... and the ones with the ropes?? That is the first to go! lol
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:41 pm

Yup!! We go thru ALOT of toys in my house.
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 6:15 pm

He is a very handsome fella!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 4:18 pm

Sydney wrote:
He is a very handsome fella!

Ditto, very handsome..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 9:48 pm

Very nice, he is pretty and loves that ball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone   I warned you.  Happy 4th of JULY everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I warned you. Happy 4th of JULY everyone
Page 1 of 1