American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh this is ruff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :
Oh this is ruff Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oh this is ruff Right_bar_bleue

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 6:47 pm

And that blue one was a female, and boy she didn't want to stop...
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 6:53 pm

NesOne wrote:
And that blue one was a female, and boy she didn't want to stop...

Nope She was not trying to let go. It's amazing they were able to get her off. It looked like she was going for the kill ohno
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 6:56 pm

I just so happen to see that one on Saturday!!!
I think the ACO made it seem alot worse that it was, hell, I've seen worse in my own yard. It's a good thing that the ACO was there, and I would like to add that dogs at large really grinds my gears!!! brick
Back to top Go down
Shades

Male
Number of posts : 148
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:29 pm

curse Sad

he was lucky to have help. I dont know which one is his or ones but I tell ya this he needed a break stick I am going to the hardware store tomorrow to get a hammer handle
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:45 pm

The sad part is that the leashed one was his... And the young one too. So he was walking the younest one off leash when this stray pit came running along and started a fight resulting in all 3 battling eachother. Honestly, you think a guy dumb enough to be walking off leash in the city is gonna be smart enough to carry a break stick? Hear we have yet another example of an irresponsible owner. duh
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:54 pm

AGREED That's just foolishness not to keep your dogs on a leash when your walking them. I second that redoggy. I mean really I don't think you should walk your dogs outside without a leash anywhere. Unless your in your own fenced back yard. I have just seen to much to know what can happen with these dogs. So I have to always think one step ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:01 pm

That was a mess.... annoyed
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:05 pm

I am guilty... Every once in a while you might catch me in the frontyard with no leash. But hell if my dogs will leave the property with my eyes on them. They have seen plenty of strays and bikes that they would just love to chase, but it's almost as though they know that they're gonna be okay on our land. BUT, I really shouldn't have them out there with no leash. Everyone screws up now and again, my weakness is wanting my doggies to check the mail with me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:26 pm

After my boy attacked that ladies dog I have been terrified every since not to mention overly cautious. He is bad though he growls at any dog on the outside. But If I have him on a leash he may still growl but he won't just try and take off LOL. I'll tell him No and he will stop. But if he had it his way he would go after any and every dog (small dogs) He could.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:35 pm

DA is 50/50. It happens, alot of people aren't expecting it when they purchase a puppy. The fact is that DA is exactly wat these dogs were created for. Alot of folks actually expect HA when infact it was never part of anyones breeding program. I don't think the DA is the end of the world but in my opinion it takes a more responsible person to care for that kind of dog properly. DA can be avoided a few different ways but the fact remains... APBTs must be contained and watched over because they may decide to fight at any given moment in their life time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh this is ruff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is ruff   Oh this is ruff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh this is ruff
Page 1 of 1