American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Old Time Films/Actors

Go down 
+2
buzhunter
Sadieblues
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :
Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 5:19 am

Ok I am an absolute old movie buff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any good oldies you recommend? LMK I'd love to see it if I haven't all ready!!

My favorites all time movies/actresses/actors are

Marlin Brando: On the waterfront and a street car named desire

Bette Davis: Now Voyager, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, All about eve, Dark Victory the star

Joan Crawford: Queen Bee, Mildred Pierce,Humoresque,Sudden Fear,Harriet Craig,The Damned Don't Cry

Alfred Hitchcock- Alfred Hitchcock presents, The birds, Rear window, Virtigo, Dial M for murder, PSYCO, notorious

Man there are so many more I could spend my whole night typing them.

But just a few more actors and actresses- Kathrine Hephburn, bringing up baby & hoilday

Rita Hayworth- Gilda

Humphrey Bogart- Casablanca

Carey Grant- North by Northwest To catch a thief

Lana Turner- The Post Man always rings Twice, and Imitation of life.

I will add more later My hands hurt

haha
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :
Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:15 am

I'm not real big on old movies but "To Kill a Mockingbird" is one of my favorite movies and Robert Duvall is one of my favorite actors.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:19 am

Ken Kesey's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
By Ken Kesey 1935 - 2001

Raiders Of The Lost Ark (1981)
by Steven Spielberg

A couple of my fav's, I'm not real big on older movies but there are some..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:21 am

buzhunter wrote:
I'm not real big on old movies but "To Kill a Mockingbird" is one of my favorite movies and Robert Duvall is one of my favorite actors.

I just saw this one for the first time I bought but didn't get around to watching it until recently. Man that was a sad movie. I really liked it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:22 am

Admin wrote:
By Ken Kesey 1935 - 2001

by Steven Spielberg

One flew over the cuckoo's nest I have not seen it yet. But it's on my list I think it made AFI'S top 100 films ever made. So I will have to check that one out
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:28 pm

buzhunter wrote:

Ditto, and I read the book 1st (9th grade), and still enjoyed the movie.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:47 pm

Sadieblues wrote:
Admin wrote:
By Ken Kesey 1935 - 2001

by Steven Spielberg

One flew over the cuckoo's nest I have not seen it yet. But it's on my list I think it made AFI'S top 100 films ever made. So I will have to check that one out

It's good, I'm a Jack Nicholson fan anyway..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 4:41 pm

I like watching all of the classic Christmas movies around Christmas time.

I don't know the name of the movie, but there was something on TCM a while back about a cottage. There was a couple there and they were both ugly, but somehow, the cottage made them beautiful. Anyway, the movie goes on, and come to find out, their looks had not changed at all. Other people still saw them the way they were, but they saw each other as beautiful in the cottage. The inner attributes that they loved was reflected on the outside while there. Kind of corny, but it was a good movie.

I like all of the old Twilight Zones. (Well, I take that back. I don't get into some of the martian stuff, but I like most of them).

I love all of the Rocky movies, but I'm not sure those would be considered classic.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 7:22 pm

My favorite movie of all time is still Gone With The Wind. I love watching old movies on TCM. Ooh another good one is Wuthering Heights.
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 12:03 am

lovemypits wrote:
My favorite movie of all time is still Gone With The Wind. I love watching old movies on TCM. Ooh another good one is Wuthering Heights.

Hey Gone with the wind is one of my Fav's too!! Ahhh the handsome Rhett Butler AKA Clark Gable I have a serious crush on him. (Frankly My Dear I don't give a damn) LOL .... clap This was a very beautiful move I have to watch it at least once a month.
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 12:04 am

smokey_joe wrote:
I like watching all of the classic Christmas movies around Christmas time.

I don't know the name of the movie, but there was something on TCM a while back about a cottage. There was a couple there and they were both ugly, but somehow, the cottage made them beautiful. Anyway, the movie goes on, and come to find out, their looks had not changed at all. Other people still saw them the way they were, but they saw each other as beautiful in the cottage. The inner attributes that they loved was reflected on the outside while there. Kind of corny, but it was a good movie.

I like all of the old Twilight Zones. (Well, I take that back. I don't get into some of the martian stuff, but I like most of them).

I love all of the Rocky movies, but I'm not sure those would be considered classic.

Smokey Joe if you like good christmas classics I recommend one called Pocket Full Of Maricales Bette Davis stars in it EXCELLENT movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:41 pm

Fav. Actors:
Michael J. Fox - ( Back To The Future )
Robert Englund - ( Dee Snider's Strangeland & Of course as Freddy K. )
Rik Mayall - ( Drop Dead Fred )

Fav. Old Movies :
Wizards
Childs Play
Pi
Schindler's List

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Old Time Films/Actors   Favorite Old Time Films/Actors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Old Time Films/Actors
Page 1 of 1